Design and fit
The Virtuoso Eventing saddle, is truly luxurious, developed using design elements from our most popular Dressage saddles. The Virtuoso has concealed strapping arrangements giving even pressure to the horses’ back and giving the rider a secure seat. Great wither clearance suits a short back horse.
Features and benefits
- Built on on a laminated beech wood tree
- Medium flat seat, enables you to easily manoeuvre and reposition whilst galloping or jumping and is extra-soft for supreme comfort
- Fixed exterior blocks offer rider security
- Mono flap allows close leg contact
- Flexible wool-flocked panels, enhance freedom in the horse’s shoulder area, allowing maximum movement
- A generous gullet minimises pressure on the horse’s spine
- Full-length front gusset comes as standard, with the option of a 3⁄4 gusset, complete with a concealed long girth strap arrangement
- See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.