Design and fit
The Galliard Jumping and Cross Country saddle is specially developed with features and enhancements that are sure to improve your performance. This saddle has an EXP system which allows pressure distribution when landing from a jump. If you are looking for a saddle that helps you make exactly the right moves then the Galliard is for you. This saddle suits horse with medium to high withers and a flat back.
Features and benefits
- Built on on a laminated beechwood tree
- Medium-deep, seat extra soft seat for ultimate comfort
- Full covered cowhide covered flap and skirt for extra close contact
- Velcro knee/thigh blocks – adjustable to fit your preferences
- EXP (Extended Point System) helps distribute pressure from the point of the saddle tree when the horse lands from a jump
- Full front gusset comes as standard with the option of a 3⁄4 gusset
- Available with choice of two panels.
- a woollen bag panel (mono flap) – the wool flocking helps fill out uneven contours and atrophy, good for riders who want close contact
- a wool panel (twin flap)- the wool flocking helps fill out uneven contours and atrophy
- See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.