Design and fit
The Elan Eventing and Showjumping saddle is designed for the true competitor. This saddle tends to suit horses with high withers and a flatter back.
Features and benefits
- Built on a narrow waisted, wide seated laminated wooden tree which enables the rider to maintain perfect balance and control of the horse throughout
- Adjustable Velcro blocks which enables you to customise your position and size of the block
- EXP (Extended Point System) helps distribute pressure from the point of the saddle tree when the horse lands from a jump
- Available with choice of three panels
- a woollen bag panel (mono flap) – the wool flocking helps fill out uneven contours and atrophy, good for riders who want close contact
- a wool panel (twin flap)- the wool flocking helps fill out uneven contours and atrophy
- a pre-moulded foam panel (twin flap or mono flap) – suits a perfectly symmetrical horse
- See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.