Design and fit
The Andante Dressage saddle has a bespoke design; clean lines with an impeccable finish, something you naturally expect from one of the world’s finest custom saddle makers. It’s features ensure, comfort, stability, closeness and fit. A choice of velcro blocks allows personal customisation to achieve a unique fit. The tree used for this dressage saddle is a good option for horses with medium to high withers and a straight back.
Features and benefits
- Built on a hybrid tree, with a high head and flatter back
- Thumb Bit Bar fitted as standard
- An open head with a wide channel giving your horses’ spine greater clearance
- Twin flap with a three-quarter front gusset as standard
- A mono flap is also available, which has concealed V-Webbing to improve horses’ comfort
- Short leg panel helps you mould to your horse
- Extra shoulder freedom
- Wool-flocked panels that mould to your horse
- Choose from six different velcro blocks for ultimate block position and rider comfort (see tab)
- Available in a short (-25mm), standard or long flap (+25mm)
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown (See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials)
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.