Design and fit
The Soprano Dressage saddle oozes contemporary style, and is packed with features that give you control, security and comfort for maximising your performance. The tree used for this Dressage saddle is a good option for horses with medium withers and a slight curve to the back. The block can be customised to suit your riding preference.
Features and benefits
- Built on one of our most versatile beech wood trees, that suits many horses’conformations
- Hook Bar fitted as standard
- Open head allows free movement of your horses’ shoulder and spine
- A medium deep seat giving a balanced riding position for the finest control
- A full-covered mono flap with an exterior block as standard allows security and stability for the rider
- The short leg panel is also available for a closer contact
- The block shape can also be customised to your preference, standard or short
- Concealed V-girthing system gives you even girthing pressure to improve horses comfort
- Wool-flocked panels that mould to your horse
- Available in a short (-25mm), standard or long flap (+25mm)
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown (See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials )
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.