Design and fit
The Rococco Dressage saddle has beautiful curves and elaborate lines to achieve a high-end look. Made from supple, luxurious leather, it is packed with customisable features that will give you and your horse exceptional comfort and close contact. It’s also good for shorter back horses, due to an upswept rear gusset. The tree used for this Dressage saddle makes it ideal for medium wither horses with a slight curve to its back. The head of the tree gives the horse great wither clearance. significantly reducing pressure.The extra wide gullet in the tree gives the horse maximum amount of spine clearance.
Features and benefits
- Built on a laminated beech wood tree
- Hook Bar fitted as standard
- A medium- deep supportive seat helping the rider to achieve the correct position
- A high-fitted, integrated thigh block giving the rider security and freedom, this creates a close-contact feeling for the rider
- Choice of four thigh blocks, enables rider to bespoke your block position
- V-girthing system gives you even girthing pressure to improve horses comfort
- Individual wool-flocked panels giving extra wither clearance
- Customisable seat inserts and back cantle allows you to make a statement with your saddle
- A mono flap is standard
- Available in a short (-25mm), standard or long flap (+25mm)
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown (See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials )
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.