Design and fit
The Pirouette Pro has covered flaps and skirts which helps the horse and rider quickly adapt to the saddle. If you are looking for a close contact Dressage saddle, then the Pirouette Pro is for you. Every single feature is designed to maximise the connection between horse and rider. The tree used for this Dressage saddle is a good option for horses with a medium wither and a flat back.
This saddle is available in three options:
- Flat pad with a Fixed block
- Flat Pad Velcro Block (allowing rider to customise position – see chart in Options tab)
- Blocked Pad with a Fixed Block
Features and benefits
- Built on a laminated beechwood tree
- A single flap allows you to feel extreme contact with your horse
- Concealed V-girthing system gives you even girthing pressure to improve horses comfort
- Moulded knee pad with velcro block as standard gives the rider instant comfort
- A flat open seat that suits a more flatter-backed horse
- Mono flap as standard
- Available in a short flap (-25mm), standard flap or long flap (+25mm)
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown (See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials)
Follow us on Instagram or Facebook
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.