Design and fit
The Etude Dressage saddle is a true style icon; the highest quality and craftsmanship resulting in a luxury saddle. The tree used for this dressage saddle is a good option for horses with medium to high wither with a flat back.
Features and benefits
- Built on a new hybrid tree, allowing a high- head with a flatter back
- Hook Bar fitted as standard
- Medium deep seat giving rider security and correct riding position
- Mono-flap and exterior block fitted high, allows thigh support, control and security
- Shaped scalloped skirts allows the thigh block to be positioned to suit the rider
- Available in a full grain plain leather, bison print, genuine buffalo or a hyde covered flaps and skirt
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown (See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials )
Designed for the rider who desires a comfortable yet close-contact fit offering freedom of movement for the horse, with the assurance of rider stability to increase all-round performance.
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.