Design and fit
The Encore is a classic Dressage saddle. Its traditional design is packed with features that are highly customisable to give you a saddle that fits your specific needs. The tree used for this Dressage saddle is a good option for horses with medium wither and a slight curve to the back. The demo saddle comes with a velcro grid on the flap which your saddle fitter will use to customise rider position and shape of block for optimum leg position.
Features and benefits
- Highly customisable to give a bespoke fit for the rider
- Hook Bar fitted as standard
- Built on one of our most popular wooden trees
- Medium-deep seat
- Customisable knee blocks
- Twin flap as standard
- A mono flap is also available, which has concealed v webbing to improve horses’ comfort
- V-girthing system gives you even girthing pressure to improve horses comfort
- Wool-flocked panels that mould to your horse
- Available in a short flap (-25mm), standard flap or long flap (+25mm)
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown (See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials)
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality mate