Design and fit
The Elegance Dressage saddle is the choice of many riders and has been developed to maximise the comfort of the horse, while assisting the rider to achieve perfect balance, close contact and harmony. The tree used for this dressage saddle is a good option for horses with a medium wither, with a slight curve.
This saddle is available in three options:
- Flat pad with a Fixed block
- Flat Pad Velcro Block (allowing rider to customise position – see chart in Options tab)
- Blocked Pad with a Fixed Block
Features and benefits
- Built on a specially designed wooden tree
- A medium deep seat places the rider in a balanced position
- Gives good clearance of the withers, allowing free movement of your horse’s shoulder and spine
- Twin flap as standard with a fixed block
- Or choose from six different velcro blocks for ultimate positioning for riders’comfort (see tab)
- A mono flap is also available, which has concealed V-Webbing to improve horses’ comfort
- Wool-flocked panels that mould to your horse
- Available in a short (-25mm), standard or long flap (+25mm)
- Leathers available are plain full grain, genuine buffalo, bison print, memel print in black and brown (See Build My Baines for full colour options and other materials)
We’ve been making the finest hand-crafted saddles and equine goods since 1982. Ensuring your horses’ comfort and welfare is our ultimate goal and at the heart of every saddle we make. Our skilled craftspeople custom-make every saddle by hand, from the first cut to the last stitch. We use only the highest quality raw materials, luxurious leathers, patents, crystals, and welting to ensure all saddles meets our exacting standards and stand the test of time.
At Frank Baines Saddlery we focus on fit, so we only sell our saddles through our network of Approved Stockists. All of them have met our rigorous requirements and are qualified, saddle fitters. Together, we support you during your saddle buying journey, to ensure you get the ultimate fit for your horse and cutting edge design that you will love.
Our mission is to make the finest quality saddle that gives you balance, stability, comfort and maximum performance; a saddle that give you and your horse hours of happy riding. We combine the finest traditions and artisan skills with luxurious, top quality materials to produce innovative, award winning saddles, loved by riders all over the world.